The following discloses our information collection and usage polices. Your use of our Web Site constitutes your agreement to abide by the following policies and be bound by the rules of use displayed herein.
Definition of Terms Used in This Agreement
Site - shall hereafter refer to this Web Site, it's contents, it's designer, it's management and all directly associated Companies and/or Entities.
User Data - shall hereafter refer to personal identifiable user data, which may include: Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Email Address, Credit Card information, etc..
Submission Forms - shall hereafter refer to user input forms, which may include: E-Mail Forms, Request/Comment/Suggestion Forms, Guest Books, Public Forum Bulletin Boards, Product/Service Order Forms, Email, and Online Registration Forms.
Comments - shall hereafter refer to all user submitted comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed.
Outside Resources - shall hereafter refer to links to other web sites, services, and reference resources.
Contents - shall hereafter refer to all information/content of our web Site.
Please review our Child Online Privacy Protection Policy!
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
OUR SITE AND ALL CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ACCEPTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR CORRECTNESS OF CONTENTS. BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT YOU HAVE ASSUMED ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL DIRECT OR INCIDENTAL COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT OUR SITE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED (EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED) TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE. FURTHER, BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD OUR SITE HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, SUIT, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR DEFENSE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES.
BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE YOU HEREBY JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY RELEASE, ACQUIT, FORGIVE, AND DISCHARGE OUR SITE FROM ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUITS, AGREEMENTS, JUDGEMENTS, LIABILITIES, AND PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER ARISING IN EQUITY OR IN LAW, AND IN PARTICULAR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN BINDING UPON ALL SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE USING PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA.
Links to Other Web Sites, Services and Resources
Our SITE contains links to Outside Resources, of which our SITE has no control over the privacy practices or the content. Caution should be exercised on disclosing User Data on these Outside Resources. Concerns about these Outside Resources must be directed to the particular Outside Resource. Our SITE is in no way to be held responsible for the privacy practices and/or content appearing on these Outside Resources.
Information Collection and Usage
- Visitor Tracking
- The following Non-Personal Information may be collected for internal tracking to create summary statistics and to identify levels of interest in the information displayed on our site.
- Date and Time of site access
- IP Address
- Web Browser, Operating System, Screen Resolution, and Screen Colors
- Referral Tracking - Search Engine, Site, Email Referral, Domain, and Country
- User Submissions
- Our site contains visitor Submission Forms (which are used at your sole discretion) requiring penitent User Data to provide us with your Comments, and/or requests. Currently User Data is not distributed to any third party unless specifically required to: (1) comply with a court order; (2) to protect our property; (3) fulfill your request or (4) as requested by the yourself.
- Submitted "Comments"
- Your Comments shall not be considered to be confidential and shall not create any privileges for the sender nor obligations for the recipient and/or our SITE. By Your submission of information, you agree to grant our SITE exclusive ownership rights to this information and if information is collected for our Guestbook or Public Forum, said information may be publicly displayed. Our SITE shall be under no obligation to: (a) protect the confidence of these Comments; (b) to pay the sender for these Comments; or (c) to reply/respond to these Comments. User hereby agrees that your Comments will NOT violate the rights of any third party, including trademark, copyright, privacy, proprietary, personal or other rights.
- Cookies May Be Used
Updates and Changes to This Agreement and Web Site Content
The Contents displayed on this SITE is presented as a service to our users. Although every effort is made to insure the accuracy of the Contents, this SITE makes no guarantee that the Contents are accurate and/or reliable. Updates and/or modifications to the Contents of this SITE and Agreement may be posted at any time without notification to any user. It is your responsibility to check our SITE
Contacting Our Web Site Management
- For questions about our sites practices, this Agreement and/or for submission of your comments and suggestions, you may contact:
- J.T. Taylor - Broker
- J.T. Taylor Realty/Dimex Sales
- PO Box 430
- Haynesville, LA 71038
- Ofc 318-927-6333
- Hm 318-624-0626
- Comments, Request and/or Suggestions